Bee Pollen; how it works!
In a previous post about seasonal allergies, I mentioned Bee Pollen and how it makes my allergies a thing of the past.
Well, here’s how it works:
- The little black and yellow critters spend time in the local grass, trees, flowers, etc.
- They carry the pollen back to their homes; honeycombs where honey and pollen is made
- Beekeepers harvest the honey and pollen for human use
- The Bee Pollen is purchased
- The consumption of the Bee Pollen builds an immunity from within against the “pollens” that are included in the batch of Bee Pollen
These steps work for the purchase of Bee Pollen from a local beekeeper.
Let me know if you have any specific questions.